Interested in becoming a Deep River team member?!
We have a Office Administrator position open right now! Its a great opportunity to work with a growing company and a family-like team!
Deep River Brewing Company, LLC (DRBC) is a rapidly growing brewery in Clayton, NC. As such, the Office Assistant position with our company will require you to be flexible in work duties performed. In other words, we will all do whatever it takes to produce world class beer and provide top notch service. While DRBC will do everything possible to ensure a consistent schedule, you should have open availability and the ability to be on call as needed. We expect you to understand that rapidly growing breweries require a lot of work and flexibility. DRBC considers this a unique opportunity to be involved with a young brewery that sets high standards for the company and for its team members. We believe in a fun, positive, growing environment that rewards hard work.
- 40 hours per week M-F.
- Competitive- Based on experience
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- 401K Plan
- Beer stipend
- Working for a awesome team that treats you like family!
- A can do attitude with ability to work independently as needed
- Assist scheduling and managing of promotional events at the brewery
- Reliable transportation to and from our world headquarters in Clayton, NC
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
- fulfilling orders through the company website
- Assisting in management of social media
- Assisting in organizing deliveries
- Assist in managing food truck and music schedule for taproom
- Assist in organization of the Deep River office including paperwork, filing, spreadsheets, etc
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks based software
- Assist in representing Deep River Brewing Co at select festivals
- Assist sales staff as needed by calling customers for orders, running reports, creating promotional posters, and helping at promotional events
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Provide top notch service to all customers
- Represent DRBC in a professional manner at all times
- Night and weekend work may be required
- And everything else we need help us be a kick ass brewery!
Email your resume to info @ deepriverbrewing.com. We will not review applications without resumes. Please do not stop by or call the brewery unless we request it.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.