November 3, 2020
A great opportunity for an organized enthusiastic individual to utilize their skills to manage our brewery office and do some marketing! This individual would work directly with the owners of business along with other managers and employees. This job encompasses an array of responsibilities such as daily filing, wholesale invoice reconciling, bill management, answering phones/emails, bank deposits, managing some of our social media accounts and likely 100 other things. You would be our go-to person!
- Being organized is a must
- Willing to give 110% every day
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including equations), Word, Powerpoint and Quickbooks
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Graphics/marketing background preferred (poster design, social media pics/posts, short video editing, and possibly some can artwork design opportunities)
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must have initiative, work independently, be flexible, adapt to change easily, handle high stress days and keep drama to a minimum.
- Duties performed by this position involve access to a variety of information that is confidential or sensitive in nature therefore good judgment, discretion and professionalism is always required.
- Must love dogs. They will be the first to interview you.
- Being organized is a must! Daily filing is the key to keeping the office organized and tidy
- Manage wholesale invoicing in QuickBooks to include creating, printing, reconciling, and filing on a daily basis
- Process wholesale payments through QuickBooks, Fintech, I-Control and online banking daily
- Manage incoming bills and scheduling of payments within terms
- Create & run various reports in QuickBooks and Excel for management.
- Maintain customer records to include contact info, ABC permit #, NC tax IDs, etc
- Maintain fleet records and assist in ordering/pickup of supplies for fleet (oil, filters, registrations, etc)
- Assist in scheduling and managing of promotional events at the brewery with taproom manager as needed
- Post social media graphics & create FB event pages for taproom on Facebook & Instagram as needed
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, sales staff, and management
- Assist call-in customers with orders, selection of beers, pricing and delivery schedule
- Assist sales staff as needed by calling customers for orders and running reports
- Monitor office inventory and keep up with ordering of general office supplies
- Assist production team in ordering raw materials and PPE supplies
- Manage various project timelines and execution
- Help with various activities around office as required
- Keep office clean and tidy at all times including vacuuming, cleaning, and restocking
- Provide top notch service to all customers
- Represent DRBC in a professional manner at all times
- Night and weekend work required periodically
- Assist in representing DRBC at select festivals as needed
Benefits & Hours:
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm (plus or minus an hour)
- Average 40 hours per week
- Pay is $13-15/hr and is based on experience
- Paid vacation & 5 paid holidays
- Healthcare (50% employer paid), vision & dental insurance available
If you feel you are a good fit for this job, please apply to Info@deepriverbrewing.com.